It is not possible to provide all services under the National Health Service and the following table therefore shows the services for which you may have to pay. A list of current charges is available included here. These services are available to our registered patients only.
If you have any concerns about the level of fee involved, please discuss this with your doctor prior to requesting the service.
- Private sick note
- BUPA/PPP claim form
- Private prescription
- Insurance report for sickness/accident
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate
- Fitness to Travel Certificate
- Holiday Vaccination certificate
- DNA tests
- Medicals with Statement of fitness report
- HGV/PSV/Taxi Driver
- Elderly Driver
- Sports Medicals [including Diving]
We do not sign passport, driving licence or shotgun applications.